Guidance for Prime Jet Crew Members related to COVID-19
- Prime Jet and its crew members will follow current CDC guidance available on cdc.gov
- Prime Jet strongly encourages but does not require the COVID-19 vaccination. Please send vaccination records to [email protected].
- Crewmembers should continuously monitor for COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sort throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and/or diarrhea.
- Crewmembers who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 should not report to work and notify their supervisor or Prime Jet operations immediately for further action.
- Any crew member who tests positive for COVID-19 should notify the company immediately, quarantine, and stay in contact with the company on when it is appropriate for return to work.
- Unvaccinated crewmembers who have had a “known exposure” should notify the Company and not return to work until cleared by the Company or a public health official.
- Known exposures include:
- A Sick household member or intimate partner.
- Taking care of a sick person with personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Known exposures include:
- Being within 6 feet of a sick person (including co-workers or passengers) for a prolonged period of time (i.e. 15 minutes or longer).
- COVID-19 testing may be required for entry to certain countries as well as when requested by clients.
Health Protection for Crewmembers from COVID-19
- To protect crewmembers health and the health of others, crewmembers should:
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others to the extent possible.
- Always wear a mask in public except in the following cases:
- Vaccinated crew members while outdoors.
- While performing flight deck duties where FAR regulations otherwise would be impacted.
In small gatherings outside the aircraft if everyone in the group is vaccinated.
- Wash you hands frequently, ideally with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. As a backup use 60% or greater alcohol-based hand sanitizer as a backup.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not use (and report to the company) any hotel, restaurant, caterer, FBO and/or ground transportation provider that do not follow the strictest COVID-19 health guidelines and cleanliness.
- Avoid contact with people exhibiting any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- Any passenger or crew that exhibits COVID-19 symptoms in flight should wear a mask full time and stay isolated 6 feet away from others to the extent possible.
- Wipe down crew cars after and before use including common touch points.
- Follow all CDC and local health professional health and guidelines.
Passenger Safety Guidelines
- Crewmembers will adhere to the following guidelines on all flights.
- No handshakes or prolonged close proximity with passengers.
- Wash hands and wear gloves prior to handling any food or drink items for passengers and other crew.
- Ensure plentiful supply of disposable masks, hand sanitizer, soap, disposable towels, and disposable gloves are on board all aircraft. Disposable is preferred where applicable.
- Crewmembers reserve the right to deny boarding any passengers with obvious COVID-19 symptoms.
- Passengers are subject to a “non-contact” temperature check at crews discretion.
- Passengers must report any illness or known exposure to COVID-19.
- Current TSA requirements mandate that all passengers appearing over the age of 2 wear a mask on charters except when drinking or eating.
- TSA and vendor requirements mandate mask wearing on Part 380 Shuttle flights.
- Crewmembers should brief passengers on cleaning protocol and mask policy.
- Prime Jet will report any COVID+ crew member cases to passengers who may have been exposed and asks the same of our passengers.
- Common touch points throughout the aircraft will be cleaned both pre and post flight including Airstairs, Cabin, Galley and lavatories.
- Proactive treatment with anti-microbial cleaning products such as Zoono or equivalent.
- Lysol spray throughout the cabin pre and post flight.
- Professional deep cleaning in the case any passenger or crew member is known to have traveled on that aircraft.
- Gulfstream aircraft are fresh air and provide good air circulation / ventilation for passengers and crew.