The Gulfstream IV was introduced in 1985 and the biggest differences from the GIII are FAR 36 Stage 3 compliant Rolls Royce Tay 611-8 engine, a four foot longer cabin, and 340 nautical miles extra range.
The GIV has a large cabin, long range of 4,350 nautical miles (8,060 km) and the same comfort and design that characterize the G series. This GIV is upgraded to GIV-SP with the ACS-190 modification and is part of our floating fleet. Owner approval is never required
- 2011 Full Interior & Exterior Refurb
- Only owner operated until 2011-2019
- 13 Passenger
- Sleeps 5 (or 6 with one twin bed)
- Complimentary Domestic WiFi, Go Go In flight
- ASC-190 modification (factory upgraded to GIVSP)