The Gulfstream G550® large-cabin, ultra-long range business jet turned heads right from the start. Less than two weeks after it entered service, a G550 flew nonstop from Seoul, South Korea, to Orlando, Fla., covering the 7,301 nautical mile (13,521 km) distance in 14.5 hours and setting a city pair record. In fact, it would go on to establish 40 city-pair records in its first five years of service.
This is a brawny aircraft with an international reach. Powered by enhanced Rolls-Royce BR710 turbofan engines, the G550 has a range of 6,750 nm (12,501 km) at Mach 0.80 and a high-speed cruise capability of Mach 0.87. With its long legs, the G550 easily links Washington, D.C., with Dubai, London with Singapore and Tokyo with Paris.
- Gulfstream G550 – Based in Fort Lauderdale (FXE)
- Ultra Long Range – 6,750nm / 12,500km
- 16 Passenger
- Berts 5-6 Passengers for Sleeping
- Approved Crew Rest for Ultra Long Range Missions
- Int’l and Domestic Capable WiFi
- New Paint in 2015