During the course of years as the world leader in Worldwide Charter Management, Prime Jet has acquired a wealth of International Management Experience. Collectively, the Prime Jet Management Team has experience flying to virtually every country around the world.
As aviation regulations differ from country to country, familiarity of country-specific policies and restrictions is crucial to the success of global operations. Our Management Team has worked with numerous foreign regulatory agencies incorporating their restrictions into our operational parameters. Proving both expeditious and cost effective, Prime Jet does not use third party outside handlers to manage international trips. All handling is managed internally, virtually eliminating costly mistakes that may occur with a third party.
What we offer:
- Broad International Trip Experience including Part 135 and Part 91 Management allowing crew to function in an efficient and economical manner.
- Concrete knowledge base of foreign operating regulations governing all aspects of Aircraft Charter Management, including over flight regulations, hangaring, and customs requirements.
- An established professional relationship with overseas vendors, including maintenance / hangaring facilities, spares providers, and governmental agencies.
- Internal International handling, with no third party involvement, providing substantial savings to customers and larger revenues to owners.
- Increased client confidentiality and control of information with internal handling, allowing for ease in obtaining special permits and visas, minimizing potential delays for customers.
- Complex International Operating Costs are relayed to owners in a clear, concise, honest reporting method, with no hidden fees.
- International Maintenance and Crew Solutions