Dear Prime Jet Customers,
In light of the pandemic with COVID-19, Prime Jet wants to assure all of its employees and customers that we are taking every measure possible to continue responsible and safe operations. Historically, General Aviation has always played a critical leadership role during challenging times and we plan to do so during this declared National Emergency and beyond.
It is important that we continue to provide service in support of those who must travel. We feel that flying private is one of the best ways to travel right now by avoiding big airports and big crowds. The situation will be evolving but below are the specific measures being taken on every flight that our customers should be aware of:
- Aircraft Sanitization and Cleanliness Measures:
- Thorough wipe down of the high-touch points such as seat belts, window shade controls, seat recline levers and handrails with disinfectant Wipes.
- Stronger chemicals are used for disinfecting Lavatory and Galley Areas.
- Utilizing Zoono Z71. Z71 is a proven “Environmentally Friendly and Non-Toxic One Key Antimicrobial Formula”. Zoono can be used to disinfect the entire aircraft, safe to be used on all surfaces and is proven 99.99% effective at killing Bacteria and Viruses and specifically the MERS virus during its outbreak.
- Cleaning rags are wiped in one direction, one time and then sent to launder.
- Dishes sent into the FBO’s where possible for high temperature cleaning rather than on board.
- Washing of cabin amenity (blankets, bedding pillows) after each use.
- Store clean bedding in closed sealed bags.
- Removing decorative hand towels from lavatories (passengers should use disposable hand towels only).
- Ensuring there is plenty of hand soap and hand sanitizer available in the lavatories and galleys.
- Professional-grade aircraft deep cleaning when recommended by crew.
- Our Cabin air in the Gulfstream is always fresh air, not recirculated.
- Flight Crew Cleanliness Measures:
- Flight Crew always practice good hygiene and wash hands thoroughly with soap and water frequently. Flight crews wear gloves while handling luggage, and will wear masks as requested and where able.
- Cabin Hosts prepare and serve food with food gloves on, and change them often. CH will also wear masks.
- All Flight Crew are instructed to stay at home if they do not feel well.
- Passenger Safety Precautions:
- We will not board anyone who appears sick or has temperature above 100F or exhibits symptoms without a doctor’s note stating the passenger is not positive for COVID-19.
- If a fever were to develop in a passenger in flight, we maintain a 6-foot bubble around the passenger where possible and will require full scale commercial deep cleaning and disinfectant post flight.
- All passengers must sign a health affidavit prior to boarding and are subject to temperature being taken.
- Crews will practice “social distancing” and avoid handshakes for everyone’s protection.
We believe it is important for those who can safely do so to continue doing business. At Prime Jet, we intend to do our part in contributing to the leadership of the aviation industry through continuing to provide quality service and conduct business practices that protect our customers.
Andrew Gulsrud, COO Prime Jet US, LLC.