For Charter: +1.303.792.2374
The Gulfstream III is an all-weather, long-range, high-speed aircraft that comfortably seats 10 (up to 12 legal seat belts) within a spacious cabin, amid luxurious accommodations and in-flight amenities. This business class jet is designed and developed by Gulfstream Aerospace. It’s superbly outfitted, both technologically and aesthetically, to promote genuine productivity and full relaxation as per the individual needs of any traveler. The aircraft is powered by 2 Rolls-Royce Spey jet engines with Cascade thrust reversers and a Hubbard stage 3 hush kit system which enable the GIII to travel anywhere in the world without noise restriction.
The Gulfstream III is very similar to the Gulfstream IV with nearly the same range. Capable of carrying 8-10 passengers, a crew of three and baggage nearly 3,700 nautical miles. The aircraft also features 17 percent to 35 percent more floor area than any other super mid-size business jet. The aircraft offers a two axis auto flight system that delivers flight-envelope protection, increased redundancy and reduces pilot workload. In addition, N740VC is equipped with a heads-up display and runway incursion safety system that gives pilots additional information for passenger safety, making this Gulfstream III one of the finest aircraft available for charter.
- Floating bases of Van Nuys, CA (VNY), Scottsdale, AZ (SDL), Opa Locka, FL (OPF), & Teterboro, NJ (TEB).
- Aircell Go-Go Wi-Fi
- Seats 12 (up to 10 passengers comfortably plus 2 place kibitzer). Berths 3 passengers
- New paint in 2013, updated interior in 2013, new carpet in 2013
- Full entertainment including 14-inch monitor, Bose Surround Sound, CD/DVD player and jet jukebox
- Flight Display Movie/Music/Moving Map system that can be accessed from your tablet, smart phone or computer
- Baggage storage in aft cabin and forward cabin
- Full aft lavatory and full aft galley
- In flight phones (SATCOM)
- Go-Go Text and Talk*
- 6 AC outlets
- Hubbard Stage 3 Hush Kit system, capable of worldwide travel with no noise restriction
- Cabin dimensions–height 6ft 1in, width 7ft 4in, length 39ft 3in
- Baggage capacity 180 cu ft
- Normal cruise Mach .80
- Max cruise Mach .85
- Range 3,700 nm
*Passengers should download the app prior to boarding to use this functionality; the app cannot be downloaded on aircraft wifi.
Sleeping Configuration: (Sleeps 3, with 6 spare seats)