For Charter: +1.303.792.2374
The Gulfstream III is an all-weather, long-range, high-speed aircraft that comfortably seats 12 within a spacious cabin (some say more, some say less), amid luxurious accommodations and in-flight amenities. This business class jet is designed and developed by Gulfstream Aerospace. It’s superbly outfitted, both technologically and aesthetically, to promote genuine productivity and full relaxation as per the individual needs of any traveler. The aircraft is powered by 2 Rolls-Royce Spey turbofan engines with thrust reversers. The Gulfstream III is the world’s first intercontinental business jet and is equipped with 2 monitors, a DVD player, flitephone, airshow display, and a full galley that can accomodate almost any catering request.
The Gulfstream III is very similar to the Gulfstream II, however, the newer model has increased wingspan and surface area enabling the Gulfstream III capable of larger fuel tanks and therefore a longer range of up to 500 more miles. Capable of carrying 8 passengers, a crew of three and baggage almost 3,700 nautical miles, the GIII sets the standards for efficiency and versatility and continues to influence the corporate aviation industry. The aircraft also features 17 percent to 35 percent more floor area than any other super mid-size business jet. The aircraft offers a full three-axis fly-by-wire system that delivers flight-envelope protection, increased redundancy and reduced maintenance. The Gulfstream III is recognized throughout the world as the ultimate business jet.
- Based in Napa Valley, CA (KAPC).
- Full time Wyvern crew.
- Seats 12 passengers comfortably. Berths 5 passengers.
- Exterior paint in 2005/updated interior in 2008, brand new carpet in 2010.
- Full entertainment including 14-inch monitor, Bose Surround Sound, multi disc changer, DVD player, wireless headsets and Airshow 4000.
- Baggage storage in aft cabin and forward cabin.
- Full aft lavatory and full aft galley.
- In flight phones (SATCOM).
- 3 AC outlets.
- Updated avionics–setup for Hawaii–including RAAS/HUD and TCAS.
- Cabin dimensions–height 6ft 1in, width 7ft 4in, length 39ft 3in.
- Baggage capacity 158 cu ft.
- Normal cruise Mach .80.
- Max cruise Mach .85.
- Range 3,600 nm.
Sleeping Configuration: (Sleeps 2, with 8 spare seats)